What is the Association?
The Redmond Ridge Residential Owners Association (ROA) It is a non-profit corporation registered with the State and managed by a duly elected Board of Directors. Its purpose is to maintain all common areas and to govern the community in accordance with the provision of the legal documents: CC&R’s, Bylaws, and Articles of Incorporation. The governing legal documents for the association may be viewed online here. The corporation is financially supported by all members of the homeowners association. Membership is both automatic and mandatory.
What the Redmond Ridge ROA Does:
- Maintains the integrity and aesthetics of Redmond Ridge
- Provides a forum for two-way communication and action about events and issues concerning Redmond Ridge and its surrounding area
- Oversees the maintenance of common property including:
- The neighborhood green belts
- Community Center
- ROA office
- Tree assessments
- Landscaping of Common Area
- Irrigation of Common Area
- Provides sensible guidelines through the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R’s) of Redmond Ridge, in order to protect owners investment and keep the community looking great and operating effectively.
- Coordinates fun community events, parties, and clubs
Download the Responsibility Chart to learn the obligations of the association vs. owners/residents.
Who is a Member?
All Homeowners in Redmond Ridge are automatically members of the ROA. Each member of the association pays a monthly assessment. The assessments are used to pay the expenses of maintaining the community. Some examples are, landscaping for the common areas, insurance for common structures, walking trails, and any other item delineated in the governing documents or agreed to by the Board of Directors.
An annual meeting of members of the ROA is held each year for Board elections, you are encouraged to attend and participate. Each member will receive notice of the time and place of the annual meeting. Special meetings may also be held throughout the year.
Please be sure to sign up to receive weekly email bulletins so that we can send you notice of these meetings as well as keep you updated of other events and issues occurring in the community.