Redmond Ridge ROA Management uses many tools to communicate with our residents. You can view the latest posts below, sign up to receive email bulletins and read the Ridge Review newsletter, which is mailed to every home six times per year. If you have questions about communication or advertising in Redmond Ridge, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2024 Budget Ratified: Update your payments by January 1, 2024!The 2024 Budget was ratified at the Budget Ratification Meeting on 11/28/23. Assessments will increase to $72 starting January 1, 2024. Unless you have signed up for the associations ACH program, you will need to manually update how much you pay each month. As a reminder, monthly assessments are due on the 1st of each month … Read more
- Construction of new playground equipment at Turnstone Park10/25/23: Demo of the old equipment at Turnstone Park has begun. The old playground will be replaced with brand a new equipment, chosen by the Playground Committee. Work is scheduled to be complete in early November. The construction zone will be fenced off. For your safety, please DO NOT enter the construction zone. Email email@example.com … Read more
- Painting Night PostponedDue to a schedule conflict, the painting night advertised in the Ridge Review has been postponed to a date that has yet to be determined. We will post updates on the event as soon as we receive them here and in the weekly email bulletins. Thank you for your patience!
- Join the Board of DirectorsThere are FOUR seats up for election on the Redmond Ridge Board of Directors this year! The election is scheduled for November 28, 2023. We are looking for individuals in Redmond Ridge who are interested in conducting the Association’s business for the upcoming year. Do you have ideas that you feel would be beneficial to … Read more
- Roundabout Construction on Redmond Ridge DriveMessage from King County: King County Roads has begun construction on a roundabout at the intersection of Redmond Ridge Drive NE and NE Alder Crest Drive. Construction is expected to last through fall 2023. What is the traffic impact? For the first two months of the project, the intersection will have lane restrictions and will be controlled by … Read more